Thursday, June 05, 2008

2 bits worth

I just wrote this long theological post with quotes and opinions and personal thoughts and convictions and whatnot. I didn't read over it. It was boring. I won't make you suffer through it. Do you ever have those days where you want to write, but by the time you finish your manuscript, you realize that people will walk away no more encouraged or enlightened by your words? yup...that was this morning. So forget it...nothing impressive here today :)

I'm eating my fresh red grapes that I bought at the market yesterday. A random memory popped into my head about a time my siblings and I put all the grapes in the freezer and made grape-sickles :) yeah...random. good times though. My siblings are pretty cool like that. :)

1 comment:

Hofwoman said...

but what if I like 'suffering through it'? You write from the heart, with interesting angles that make people think!

Love you! Come home and we'll make some of them grape-sicles ;)