Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Internship Update

The pressure's on...

I got an email today from the director of ECM (Every Child Ministries) that had my flight itinerary attached. Looks like I'll be flying from:

San Antonio-->Houston-->London-->Accra

I'm so excited! And nervous. The common theme for this has been waiting on God. The next thing to watch Him provide is finances. By April 23rd, I have a $2,500 payment due. The full amount has to be in by May $5,210. OOF! A good challenge. If the Lord doesn't provide, there is something else in store. We shall see. :) just PRAY.

The rest of my prayer/support letters are being sent in the next few days. If you'd like to know more about the trip and do not receive one in the next few days, let me know and I'll shoot you an email about it. :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In other news, it's SPRING in CHICAGO!!!! :D PRAISE HIM! The sun lives again!!!

blessings,
em


1 comment:

Asal392 said...

I have your blog as one of my feeds, but I haven't had the time to read it lately until now. That sounds exciting! Whatever is meant to happen will happen as is planed, in the end God will provide. As you said, just PRAY :)