Thursday, December 18, 2008

*Insert witty/symbolic/serious title here*

When it's too hard to come up with a title for your blog, maybe you shouldn't, but I am anyway :)

IT'S THURSDAY!!!
The day when I work my last early shift for the year 2008!
The day I check my school mailbox for the last time in the fall 2008 semester!
The day I am still not fully packed and leaving for TEXAS!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!
It's a good day :)

Every Christmas (for the past 2-3 years, ha) my roommate and two of our best friends (basically roommates) celebrate Christmas together. We hang stockings, which are gradually filled, set up our 2.5 foot Charlie Brown Tree, make hot chocolate and brownies and enjoy each others' company.


Merry Christmas, girls :)

O
n my walk to work this morning...

...the sky was a brilliant teal color. This cell-phone picture does not do it justice, by any means, but use your imagination :) It was beautiful.

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Aw - what a lovely day :) Now, get yer butt home! (Oh wait, we're not even back yet! :P)

Are you bringing some of that tea with you? ;)

Carol Van Atta, Princess Warrior said...

Gorgeous photo! Thanks for sharing. Love your backgroun...hee hee, mine is the same. Good choice!Merry Christmas.