Saturday, June 13, 2009

I found an internet cafe!

Hi friends!

I'm sorry there's been such a delay. We've been without internet for several days and just today found a good spot. Hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly. Unfortunately today, I can't seem to figure out how to work my little thumb drive (with all my detailed update on it) with this computer. I'll try again in a few days!

For now, we've begun our ministry work...teaching through Proverbs in English with 15+ students, also teaching Proverbs with the staff at the ministry center, helping with feeding and tutoring programs, and doing what we can to be encouragers to the staff. We are also living about a maternity clinic where we have offered our services to help in any way we can. We might observe/help deliver a few babies while we're here! YIKES!

Pray for language...we having some trouble and pray for wisdom while we are preparing lessons and learning how to interact with our students.

Many blessings!

2 comments:

jesse.scifres said...

Praying for you!

Jonny Wong said...

praying harder than jesse for you.