Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New happenings...big blessings

I caught myself just now about to title this blog post "Home." I realized, though, that Jesse is soon to be my home...my family :) So thus in this post we are talking about our new "HOUSE" :)

Jesse and I are so blessed in that we are able to start our married life together in our own house! Though it's not yet finalized, it's a lovely little place in Boone....


Houses aren't complete without visitors! We look forward to having many fun times with you once we're moved in!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so beautiful!! What a HUGE blessing!

Jen said...

em, that's awesome!! so, excuse my ignorance, but where's boone? tx?

Hofwoman said...

It doesn't snow like that in TX! Oh how I wish!
Its Iowa, Jen ;) I think its an hour from Des Moines

Lacy Lillian said...

very lovely my newly married friend... did it come furnished?