Monday, January 28, 2008

The things you never cared to know...

(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

My 6 things are.....


1) I collected rolly-pollies until I was at least 7 years old.

2) I am (for the most part) from Texas, but do not care for country music (though "she thinks my tractor's sexy" has to be the greatest song ever written).

3) I fill up a journal at least every month, but I don't like writing papers.

4) I've secretly always wanted to take dance, art, cooking, welding, and music-mixing classes/training.

5) One day, I'll have 17 kids--most likely all by adoption :)

6)If I weren't a Christian, I'd be a hippy in Santa Cruz california--dreadlocks, grass skirts, hand-painted VW van, a pet ferret, and a beat up guitar.


And I tag: Amy :) yes, just one person :)


2 comments:

sis said...

let's move to santa cruz and forget about our problems. we can also be druggies there and no one will care.

Emily said...

I'm game.