Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To see your face in glory

My father posted this on our family web-page. I wanted to share it--he words it best.

My Dearest Children:

My Mother, Grandmother Marjorie, leaped into glory this morning at 5:50. She had struggled with breathing all night and during my time with her the Lord called her home.

Our hearts are heavy with loss but as Pms 166:15 states "precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." We rejoice that her battle is over...she fought the good fight and finished the course, she kept the faith.

I'll let you know further information soon.

We covet your prayers today for strength to complete the necessary arrangements.

All My Love
Dad Cohoon



Pray for us--pray for my father. We praise God grandma is not suffering--but we miss her.

We are not meant from this world. :)

No comments: