Friday, August 22, 2008

Little monsters

"Hey mom! Look what the cat dragged in!" Oh wait...

So Puddy (my adorable, yet very fat and lazy cat) and I were curled up in bed...peacefully resting. *ticktick* We wake up...Puddy raises her droopy-eyed face to look at the window. Thinking it's a bug hitting the window, she stretches and jumps on the sill. By this time, I've revisited my comfortable sleep state.

*BAM*

Suddenly, every hair on that cat's body was standing straight up. Dug into my window screen was a set of sharp teeth!
Three coons had climbed a tree and got themselves stuck on my roof. As I banged on the window to scare the creatures away, they tried to dig a hole into my room. Deer spray and a flood light later, Puddy and I went back to bed.
Next time you think "oh how cute and cuddly" about these furry beasts, just ask one of them to smile at you...

1 comment:

Hofwoman said...

CRAZY!!! I bet bratty-cat princess face went nuts - you should have let that demon out - those coons would have been toast! ;)

By the way, you need to tell your manfriend to post something on his blog . . . right now, contrary to his blog title, he seems to not have a lot 'going for him'. :)