Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random thoughts...

Last night I learned that there is such a thing as "dirty chai." Chai tea+a shot of expresso. I've not tried it yet, but it must be something amazing.

I got my curfew exemption sticker today :) Much to my parent's dismay, I can stay out all night and party if I decided to turn my life that way. But thank goodness for everyone's sake, I like to be in bed before 11. :)

My favorite author is CS Lewis (like a billion other people's favorite). I found a quote of his in the preface of a textbook...

"There is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious."

That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

sis said...

too bad I'm not there to party all night with you. (or go to bed early like we usually do)
Kristen has a great story about curfew at Moody. Get her to tell you...it's in the vault.