Sunday, August 24, 2008

Proverbs 23:17
"Do not let your heart envy sinners,
But be zealous for the fear of the LORD all the day."

Proverbs 23:23
"Buy the truth and do not sell it, also wisdom and instruction and understanding."

Proverbs 23:24-25
"The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, and he who begets a wise child will delight in him. Let your father and mother be glad and let her who bore you rejoice."

Psalm 28:7c
"Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him."

Psalm 38:17-20
"For I am ready to fall,
And my sorrow is continuously before me.
For I will declare my iniquity;
I will be in anguish over my sin.
But my enemies are vigorous and they are strong;
And those who hate me wrongfully have multiplied.
They are my adversaries--those also who render evil for good--because I follow what is good."


1 comment:

Paulo Almeida said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.